Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

pics

bbrriiaann2122 Guest

Ok I dont know if anyone here has herd of a program called rhino 3d but its a modeling program. somthing I have messed around with for awile now but what I want to do is start my modeling on a plane. I want it to be a fighter. a modern fighter but not a Really complex design. and actualy it dosent need to be modern just a figher from ww2 for all I care LOL. anyway to start I need some pictures and if possible a side and top view of the plane in black and white with no detail if possible,

thanks
Brian
P.S. as soon as I get it done (in a few weeks) I will make sure to post a shot of it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

So you plan to design a plane from scratch but you can't even find your own pictures to use?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
bbrriiaann2122 Guest

Sorry I didnt mean to say build from scratch I ment replicate. I have a few pics but I am just lookning for more, nothing big just somthing fun for me, but I do not plan on creating a plane from scratch I am just replicating it.

bbrriiaann2122 Guest

THANKS radarman thoes are what I wanted if you have any others that would be great to I plan on replicating them and even tweeking them a bit.

THANKS A TON

Brian

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There are more somewhere else, I just can't remember now. I'll look tomorrow.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just checked and either that's the one I've seen in the past or I can't find the other. I hope there is enough there to keep you busy for a long while.

Radar