pics

bbrriiaann2122 Guest

Ok I dont know if anyone here has herd of a program called rhino 3d but its a modeling program. somthing I have messed around with for awile now but what I want to do is start my modeling on a plane. I want it to be a fighter. a modern fighter but not a Really complex design. and actualy it dosent need to be modern just a figher from ww2 for all I care LOL. anyway to start I need some pictures and if possible a side and top view of the plane in black and white with no detail if possible,

thanks
Brian
P.S. as soon as I get it done (in a few weeks) I will make sure to post a shot of it.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

So you plan to design a plane from scratch but you can't even find your own pictures to use?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
bbrriiaann2122 Guest

Sorry I didnt mean to say build from scratch I ment replicate. I have a few pics but I am just lookning for more, nothing big just somthing fun for me, but I do not plan on creating a plane from scratch I am just replicating it.

bbrriiaann2122 Guest

THANKS radarman thoes are what I wanted if you have any others that would be great to I plan on replicating them and even tweeking them a bit.

THANKS A TON

Brian

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There are more somewhere else, I just can't remember now. I'll look tomorrow.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just checked and either that's the one I've seen in the past or I can't find the other. I hope there is enough there to keep you busy for a long while.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...