Ok Now I need Help

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

I am having a some really tough time on deciding on what to do for my birthday. I'm thinking of something to do with flying so if anyone has any ideas that would be great.

P.S - Unfortunately I won't be going on the £10 million simulator or having flying lessons - too expensive Crying or Very sad

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Out of all those link's Mike. If I was you I would ask for this one ➡

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/search.do?productCode=8MIGFL

It only costs £13,500.00. It may seem alot but look what your getting

This is as close as it gets to seeing what an astronaut sees as they look back at our lonely little planet from the vast emptiness of space. This has to be the ultimate combination of adrenaline rush and spiritual high, flying at Mach 2.5, 25 kilometres into the upper atmosphere (where you'll be above 99% of it, by the way), in a MiG-25 Foxbat with over 1000km of horizon before (or actually beneath) you

Once in a life time dream.

Liono..........Staying on Terrafirmer.......

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Start saving your pennys mate... 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

i don't know whereabouts in the UK you are Steve but I can thoroughly recommend the Imperial War Museum at Duxford.

Lots of WWII aircraft if you're interested and there is a land warfare museum there too.

It is in Cambridge.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Yeah,if you want something else than flying,check out this:
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/showCategory.do?catID=13

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

how about some good old-fashioned planespotting
😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

how about some good old-fashioned planespotting
😀

That's a good idea!It would probably be more exciting at a military airbase though.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...