F14BTomcat

Pro Member Trainee
ChristianL Trainee

Hi. I have downloaded this aircraft, but i cant get the gauges to work. I have tried to copy the gauges to main gauge folder, but it´s still not working. Have also tried to let the gauge files stay with aircraft, but that does not work either. 😞 Its the full f14 package from this site. Is there anyone who can help? Hope so, I have tried for hours.

Christian 😀

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't know which you have but I have this one in my folder and if you follow the read-me step by step it should work out well.
I fly the Jolly Roger just for fun, jets aren't"my thing".

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/728/fs2004-grumman-f-14b-tomcat/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
neseng Trainee

I also downloaded the F14B Tomcat the other day and I think this is what I did and got it working fine. Sorry I'm not a computer expert so just bear with me!

. Unzip files to a temporary folder.
. Open f14bfs9a folder.
. Open gauges folder. There are 3 folders inside it called 'rcb-gauges', 'Tomcat', and 'TomcatVC'.
. Open each of these folders individually and copy-paste all the content gauge files to your fs9 gauges.

I did find that I have to click my mouse anywhere on the cockpit dash and the VC cockpit dash before the I could see the heat waves, smoke and afterburner effects which are pretty darn good to say the least!

I have had hours of fun already and will definitely keep this awsome aircraft in my hangar.

Good luck and keep persevering, its well worth the effort!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...