31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
No
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]

Total Votes : 16

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Still haft to do a couple things. I haft to move the name on the right side up a little more.

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I didn't vote but I would have to vote no, only because I don't fly jets. That seemed a bit unfair since under no circumstances would I download it, not because it's bad but because it's something I wouldn't fly.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

WarHawk42 wrote:

I didn't vote but I would have to vote no, only because I don't fly jets. That seemed a bit unfair since under no circumstances would I download it, not because it's bad but because it's something I wouldn't fly.

Same here.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I vote No for reasons close to the above posts.
❓ But im curious...Why are you asking ?Are you preparing a repaint and want to share it with us?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I voted No because I think that the livery could do a bit more work to it - not being fussy but I think It could look really good 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Is that the default 737, I think it would look better on POSKY's 737-800.
Just my opinion.... 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

no - default 737.

the logo also isn;t the best quality - a good graphics program is your friend

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I just want to see if anyone would want to download it. I will do my best and fix the a/c.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Sorry I voted for No as I only fly payware and when I do fly freeware I fly the following

Posky
iFDG

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I voted no
I do fly jets and the 737 is one of my favs,but im very fussy about my d/loads 🙄 and that one just is not doing anything for me

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

I voted no
I do fly jets and the 737 is one of my favs,but im very fussy about my d/loads 🙄 and that one just is not doing anything for me

I agree 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

No, I wouldn't download it. Sorry, my fault... I've spoiled myself too much in the past with all the wonderful creations (including textures) which are freely available. Embarassed