31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
No
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]

Total Votes : 16

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Still haft to do a couple things. I haft to move the name on the right side up a little more.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I didn't vote but I would have to vote no, only because I don't fly jets. That seemed a bit unfair since under no circumstances would I download it, not because it's bad but because it's something I wouldn't fly.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

WarHawk42 wrote:

I didn't vote but I would have to vote no, only because I don't fly jets. That seemed a bit unfair since under no circumstances would I download it, not because it's bad but because it's something I wouldn't fly.

Same here.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I vote No for reasons close to the above posts.
❓ But im curious...Why are you asking ?Are you preparing a repaint and want to share it with us?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I voted No because I think that the livery could do a bit more work to it - not being fussy but I think It could look really good 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Is that the default 737, I think it would look better on POSKY's 737-800.
Just my opinion.... 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

no - default 737.

the logo also isn;t the best quality - a good graphics program is your friend

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I just want to see if anyone would want to download it. I will do my best and fix the a/c.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Sorry I voted for No as I only fly payware and when I do fly freeware I fly the following

Posky
iFDG

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I voted no
I do fly jets and the 737 is one of my favs,but im very fussy about my d/loads 🙄 and that one just is not doing anything for me

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

I voted no
I do fly jets and the 737 is one of my favs,but im very fussy about my d/loads 🙄 and that one just is not doing anything for me

I agree 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

No, I wouldn't download it. Sorry, my fault... I've spoiled myself too much in the past with all the wonderful creations (including textures) which are freely available. Embarassed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...