AI flying in pairs?!

Sphagnum1 Guest

I've got a weird problem... I added on Project AI traffic and now all my traffic flies in pairs. These screens were just taken as I was 2 hours into a flight over the SouthWest of the USA.

Other than my framerates probably taking a hit for the doubled traffic, I just kinda find it funny that these planes are flying within a mile of each other. I'd say roughly 40-50% of my AI traffic has a double following it... Anyone have this happen before?

As an aside, does MSFS just pick aircraft from my downloaded aircraft to create AI traffic or is there a way I can designate which planes to use and which not to use? Thanks guys

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest

LMAO watch out from behind lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

This looks like you have 2 sets of flight plans for the same route installed. Try and decrease your traffic % to around 50-70% and see if that helps.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Its a fault in the program,have you added any flight plans in the last couple of days ?

Have a read here ➡

http://www.projectai.com/discuss/index.php?topic=44795.0

Sphagnum1 Guest

Hey, thanks Tom. The most annoying part of this problem is that ATC is constanly screaming TRAFFIC ALERT to all these planes because they are so close. ATC is constantly warning these planes of their twins and it leaves little room for actual flight directing from ATC. I think I can fix it now that I know what hte problem is though. Thnaks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...