AI Carriers in FSX Acceleration

Pro Member Trainee
wilfran Trainee

Hi Guy's, can anyone help me with this problem. I have AI Carriers in my FSX Acceleration. As far as the ships contained in AI Carriers are concerned they are all working as they should, however on trying to add to them, from Flying Stations, I have only been partially successful. With the help of the folk from Flying Stations I have there carrier Ark Royal added to AI Carriers
Now the problem comes trying to add there HMS Victorious. Although all the necessary correct information is in the cvn_id.cnf file and follows on sequentially from the last entry, I cannot get the Victorious to appear when in FSX free flight and going into "add ons" where all the other ships are listed. For some reason Victorious refuses to appear in the ship lists??? Any ideas as to why this may be occurring? Thanks Wafu. 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...