AI Problem

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Hi,
I recently have lost AI traffic in FS9 and find myself flying around on my own, even at airports such as Heathrow (EGLL) and Denver (KDEN). I attempted to download different liveries for AI traffic and they worked but now it has all disappeared. I have checked the traffic settings and its on 100%. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks 😀

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Are you using ProjectAi?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Yes I think it was ProjectAI 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Try re-running the ProjectAi installer again,you may find you get double aircraft,ie one flying directly behind another,if so its uninstal and then reinstall

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...