missions

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hello all

By going to www.hovercontrol.com adn going to file d/loads and scenery you will find some missions. is there a special way to d/load those file and do you have to have FS passengers? and where do the files go

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

hello all

By going to www.hovercontrol.com adn going to file d/loads and scenery you will find some missions. is there a special way to d/load those file and do you have to have FS passengers? and where do the files go

To download, just click on a thumbnail, this will re-direct you to the download page of this particular file.

You do not need FSpax. FSpax is only yet another add-on and just because many members are going crazy about it at the moment, it doesn't mean that FS won't function without it any longer.

Go download Buddy, easy 😀

BTW, the files go where the readme file tells you to put them.

Pro Member Chief Captain

thanks tailhook is there anything i need to do after a get it d/loaded anything in the game? itself?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Extract the .zip file into a temporary folder. Look for the readme file and then find the installation instructions. Follow the instructions meticulously and you should be in business.

Pro Member Chief Captain

cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Are those missions any good? I've never tried them myself Umm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

hehe they're not proper missions though 😞 some cool scenery - if you like car crashes and stuff.

try fseconomy for some free missions. it's pretty easy to use and gives you 'goals'of sorts. and virtual money 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

what site would that be HINCH????? Tailhook I have not tried the missions yet have not had the time

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

fseconomy.com surprisingly 😛 google is usually the fastest resource on anything 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

fseconomy.com surprisingly 😛 google is usually the fastest resource on anything 😂

Negative hinch. The fastest is a link that kind members provide for the benefit of others. If you doubt that, try it Ninja
...if you find the time, that is 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i enjoy being smartererer 😀

but there are so many questions on here about 'how can i find this?' when google will find it in double quick super speedy mega time. google is godly! at least for flight sim. wikipedia for anything else.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Oh well, I bow my head to exuberant youth. When I first glimpsed your presence here at Flyaway I knew straight away that you were a prodigy, a genius beyond your years. But spare a thought for us less fortunate.
This is a forum, a place to share rather than an arena for competition.
I still haven't been able to figure out why you can't find the time to provide links and share them with us.

If you're under such immense time pressure already, I shudder to think what you'll be subjected to in a few years time.
Cardiac arrest is on the cards, I don't wish it on you -- I'm merely being realistic.
Have a beer my friend, relax and smell the roses 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i'm just so smart i believe i can exchange links by the medium of my interpretation of 'common sense' - however i have come to realise my perception of this has been greatly influenced by the fact i have been a geek since the age of 8.

oh wells! i need to work, i'm drawing bee-diddy!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...