would like to know the landing sppeed for 737-300 when fully loaded with fuel and no passangers please
4 Answers
Estimation for Boeing 737-300. Passengers, bags and cabin crew removed.
130 KIAS @ Flaps 30
Reduced landing weight without passengers and bags approximately 110,000 lbs.
Last edited by CRJCapt on Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total
I normally come in at 140 knots for some reason - I think that sometimes I might stall 😂
Default Boeing 737-400
Vref @ Flaps 30
136,400 lbs.----------147 KIAS
132,000 lbs.----------144 KIAS
🙂
Cool thats helpful! 🙂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain