Who does repaints?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

Was just wondering who does repaints here because I know Chris102 has gone now and davec is around here alot.

Thanks

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Brownbox

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Ok thanks !

Pro Member Trainee
kenml Trainee

I'm new to this forum and learning how to repaint. Use Corel Paint Shop Pro X
The Dash 7 - Avatar - is my second repaint

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

kenml wrote:

I'm new to this forum and learning how to repaint. Use Corel Paint Shop Pro X
The Dash 7 - Avatar - is my second repaint

Glad you finally make appearances in the forums. It's good to have another repainter here. It would be nice if you could post screenshots of your creations 😀

Pro Member Trainee
kenml Trainee

Tailhook, You wanted to see some repaints that I have done. I like the Dash 7, and the paint kit that the Dash 7 Project team created. This is my first attempts so be nice🙂. The VPA is not published on their site. I just use if for my own flying.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Nice repaints Kenml 😉

😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Very nice repaints. 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Very good 👍 ...number 1 especially 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The repaints are very nice 👍

...but the piloting skills in the second picture are out of this world 😳 --or is it my eyesight again?

Pro Member Trainee
kenml Trainee

Thanks for the comments guys. Trying to work up enough gumption to try a different plane. The second picture was taken as I came off the runway at Sitka AK. with flaps at 25 deg. This plane is something else🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...