Dual screens?

Pro Member Trainee
sabrepoint Trainee

Hi

I have GeForce FX5200 which has analog and digital outputs if I remember correctly. I tried to hook up a second VDU to display an alternative window, but all I managed was to stretch single window across the 2 screens. Well actually I didn't do it (because I don't know much about hardware) but my son tried.

Question is, how to set up second VDU which can, say, look out left side window (while main screen looks to front)?

Thanks for any help.
Maxim

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
ste (tazz126) First Officer

HI MATE I HAD THE SAME PROB A BIT A GO WHAT U NEED TO DO IS THIS
OPEN msf2004 as u would then go to create a flight get the aircraft on the run way and then press alt&enter this will bring the flight sim into a small window on your desk top then change the view by pressing w in the flight sim this will now give u a window look without the gages click right on your mouse and press unlock window.once u have done that grab with the mouse and pull the window into the other screen now press alt&enter again now in the main screen it will be black but on the other will be the runway press w to bring up the gages and there u have it sorry i don't have a link to show u but if u follow this step bye step it will work.
PS some times on the second screen it goes on half screen get your pointer at the bottom of the runway screen and pull down to full screen( if u no what i mean) i hope this helps and have a good flight ppps it will work on ether screen shots but the moor u have (eg monitors)the slower the PC will run

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Sorry for going Off Topic briefly- tazz have a look at this ➡ https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/13603/prop-aircraft/

Pro Member First Officer
ste (tazz126) First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

Sorry for going Off Topic briefly- tazz have a look at this ➡ https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/13603/prop-aircraft/

thanks for that mate it looks mint iv also downloaded the stealth because it looks nice thanks again tazz126 😂 😉 😂 😀 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You won't regret it... turn your speakers up!!! 😀

Pro Member Trainee
sabrepoint Trainee

Thanks tazz

Yeah, I wondered after I posted whether I could do something simple like this. I'll give it a go.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...