Ideal Hardware Setup for Multiple Screens in FS2004

flybie Guest

Hi,

First off sorry if I should be posting FS2004 questions elsewhere...

I'm looking at setting up a machine to run 2 (1 view, 1 control), though ideally 4 (3 view, 1 control), screens.

What do you think I would need to run with 4 screens nicely?

While I realise that FS2004 doesn't take much advantage of Dual Cores, thinking towards FSX though Dual Core seems like a better long term investment. In which case I'd probably go with an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4400.

RAM is easy and cheap. 2GB, fastest possible given whatever CPU I end up with.

Graphics Card. I keep looking at the nVidia 7800 and 6800 series, mainly for SLI purposes required to have 4 screens working. Or is there another approach apart from using SLI that will do the job?

Mike

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
flybie Guest

Sorry I just noticed that there were other FS2004 forums below. My apologies!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...