Leaving today 11. april for Lanzarote!

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

I'm leaving from Bergen(Norway) tomorrow to Lanzarote(Canary Islands) to visit my family! I'm very excited!

My flight route will be: Bergen(ENBR) ---> Stavanger (ENZV) ---> Lanzarote (GCRR) and it will take about 6 hours.

I will be flying with Air Europa, which I have flown with before on various occasions.. I wasn't really into FS and all that when I did, so I can't remember which aircraft I was flying in. I checked at their web site, and they have 3 different types of aircrafts: several 737, a A340, and some 767's.

I'll be bringing my camera (of course), and even though it's not a very good camera (digital though, of course), I am hoping to take some pictures.

Even though I might not get a window seat and therefore not be able to take any in-flight pictures, my cousin lives right by the airport (5 minute walk), and since the airport is by the beach, it kinda makes a St. Maarten kind of approach, just that I can take pictures from the side of the runway as well as taking pictures of the aircrafts passing right above my head!

I will have access to the internet so I'll probably see you around even though I'm away. Thanks for reading guys! now you can wish me a pleasant flight.

CHEERS!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It sounds like an exciting trip, have a good flight and a good time.
Post some pictures when you can.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Have a great trip Sean, I look forward to some pics on your return if possible. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Have a good trip sean!!

The weathers going to be a bit different from what your used to 😉

😀 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Have a great time 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...