Stick figure fans?

Pro Member Trainee
dap005 Trainee

I've been wondering, are there any stick figure fans? I'm a huge stick figure fan! >-|o (<<this kind of stick figure) lol

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

lol this totaly belongs in the off topic forum

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

i love stick figures....

I especially like xiao xiao

its funny and violent!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I like em here and there. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

I don't know why but sometimes i find it apropriate to draw a stickman wielding dual uzi's and weariing a sombrero parachuting out of a hercules about to fall into the rotors of a KA50 Hokum gunship being shot at by several men with shotguns and pitchforks on the back of a tractor being chased by a Humvee.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

lenin wrote:

I don't know why but sometimes i find it apropriate to draw a stickman wielding dual uzi's and weariing a sombrero parachuting out of a hercules about to fall into the rotors of a KA50 Hokum gunship being shot at by several men with shotguns and pitchforks on the back of a tractor being chased by a Humvee.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

🙄 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

beeing shot by shotguns AND PICHFORKS!!! lol! I've never seen pichforks shoot!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...