whats it do?
3 Answers
It can be smoke that comes from the engines at takeoff and trails the aircraft, smoke that belches from the engines at startup, smoke that an aerobatic aircraft trails in colors behind it etc etc.

Bummer beat me to it well just have a look. Not FS9 but LOMAC instead but it is the same exact thing
Just click on Open Menu on the top left and click on Artwork then click on Virtual Reality then look down until you see them in formation with the smoke
i c
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain
First Officer