[b]How can i speed up my flight[/b]

in flt sim 2002 you could speed up your flights I can't seem to find this option in flt 2004

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Press R and then + and - (plus and minus) to speed it up and slow it down 😉

thanx will try that

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

you can always push the airplane in a shallow dive and push the engines to the limit.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Why would you want to speed up your flight?

This is something I will NEVER understand, another thing is why people can't read there manual.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Why would you want to speed up your flight?

This is something I will NEVER understand, another thing is why people can't read there manual.

People speed up their flight so that they can fly long routes without the need to be sat idle for long periods of time.

You may ask, why not just fly shorter routes??

Well, I suppose that when you spend £50 on PMDG 747 you want to fly it realistically, no? 😉

😀 😀 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...