Hello,
I am wondering, how do I arm the spoilers on a plane in FS2004?
Thanks in advance,
Guest.
3 Answers
Arm the spoilers by viewing the 'pedestal' pop-up window. There you should see the spoiler lever. To arm, move this to the first notch. 😉
Different aircraft have different methods though so this may not work with the plane you are using 😀
😀 😀
Shift+ /
🙂
Thanks! 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain