Does anyone know where can I update the SID/STAR procedures of the FMC/MCDU of A380 wilco??
THANKS EVERYBODY
JOSE LUIS
SPAIN
3 Answers
Either on the manual or at their website 😉
Here is the d/load page for the Wilco Pilot in command ➡
I'm not sure that website is the one you are looking for, since Feelthere had nothing to do with the development of the A380?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain