Britannia Airways (Old Colours)

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Does anyone know where I can download a Boeing 767-200 with Britannia Airways old colours like the photo below (Not the new light blue Thompson ones Puke Up )

I have tried all the usual websites but no found one.

The reason I would like to download it is so that I can re-create a flight I took when I was a kid from London Gatwick to the Canary Islands with my new photoreal scenery!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

opensky 767-200,look for it on avsim because the opensky site links have been removed 😞

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

After traweling through loads pages on AVSIM, I think I have found it:

File Description:
Project Opensky is proud to release the long-awaited B767-300 V4 in Tui colors! Model features: Dynamic flexing wings that respond to turbulence. Drooping control surfaces when engines are shut off, pushback truck, RAT, opening doors, cargodoors, Flight attendant, opening cockpit window with animated flag, and many more. This model includes only the wingview version, the virtual cockpit and panel will be added later. Soundset can be downloaded seperated. WORKS ONLY IN FS2004. Refer to the included readme file for credits. FAQ included. Britannia Tui livery Painted by Tom Harlaar

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=tom+harlaar+&CatID=root&Sort=Name&ScanMode=0&Page=7

I dunno why POSKY have cancelled all there links, it makes it incradably hard to find anything now 😕

Screenshots to follow,
Thanks for the info Hinch!

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

.....bugger:

I downloaded the wrong one 🙄

Anyone got the correct link?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...