Does anyone know where to find a boeing 747 in the original first flight colours of 1969?
4 Answers
I thought those were in the default?
first of all.. the original 747 in 1969 was a 747-100. the default FS9 747 is a 747-400 ...and there is no Boeing house colors variation.
i couldnt find a 747-100 on avsim.net, but search for the zip file b747v482.zip on flightsim.com. it's ProjectOpenSky's 747-100, which is, for some reason, no longer available on their own site.
..as for those 1969 boeing house colors, i had no luck finding them 😞
happy flying! 😎
Yes, my bad. I confused the default World Travel livery with the original "City of Everett" paint.
Quite similar!
😎
Cheers, thats a lot of help, the POSKY 747 is brill!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer