😕 Greetings fellow armchair pilots, does anyone know of a good (fs2004) version of the Bristol Britannia long range turbo-prop liner of 1960's vintage? Apart from their other global routes, B.O.A.C. used to fly them from London to Johannesburg, one of their stops being Salisbury in Southern Rhodesia. It was whilst growing up there that I remember the once or twice weekly visits of the 'Whispering Giants' as they were fondly called.
2 Answers
Try this: http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=ftp&DLID=59116
Come back if that isn't right 😉
Thanks 99jolegg, I will give that one a try out and see how it shapes up.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain