flash game - roadblock

blogsfather Guest

http://www.stumbleupon.com/demo.php?site=14&tag=online-games

so good it deserves a thread of its own

on level 15 now

stuck on level 18, i think it may have a fault, there is no stop for the ball to gate??

--------
acyclovir online

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

blogsfather wrote:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/demo.php?site=14&tag=online-games

so good it deserves a thread of its own

on level 15 now

stuck on level 18, i think it may have a fault, there is no stop for the ball to gate??

--------
acyclovir online

I'm not clicking on this -- but I can see it's a demo, maybe that's why you're stuck?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Well I'm stuck on level 4 🙄

😉

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I normally don't get suckered in by these things (oh who am I kidding!), but yes, level 18 is passable. The trick is you want to be heading "UP" through the right most blue transport block. It involves going through the lower yellow arrow, and then back-tracking to it again.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Cool game, I reached level 14 before I got tired. I will go back later and try to continue. 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Got upto level 17. Nice game abit hard in places

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...