PSS 757?

Pro Member Trainee
CodyH Trainee

Hello guys,

I really want a good payware 757, should I go out and get PSS's? I already own CS757 but I hate it b/c my computer gets horrible fram-rates and I run FS2004 so I have no FMC. Anyway is the PSS as good as the Level-D (why or why not), how are the frame-rates (are the better/worse than PMDG 737, Level-D, Feelthere ERJ, Flight1 B722, CS757 - these aircraft I owen and have no issues with. And finally what is your experience with this bird, should i get it...

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CodyH wrote:

Anyway is the PSS as good as the Level-D (why or why not)..

I'm sure you're aware that the Level-D is a 767 and that's not the only reason why it can't be compared with any 757. The LDS 767 has been number one in the charts ever since its release. Not even any of the PMDGs have managed to knock it off its lofty pedestal.

Regarding the PSS 757 I don't have an opinion because I don't own it, sorry. I'm sure someone else has it.
I agree with your take on the CS757 - it should be scrapped. What a waste of money.

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

whats all thsi lvl d stff?

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Level-D has published a (payware) Boeing 767-300, which is extremely sophisticated (for FS9 standards at least) and is great fun to fly.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...