0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wilco 777
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I decided that the CaptainSim C130 just wasn't for me. So now I've got the decision to choose either:

PSS 777 not PSS A330

or

Sorry about the large pictures but I felt like adding them because I find it visually appealing.

So please tell me why you chose what you did for the POLL. Just so I can get a clearer idea of what I should buy.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

The MD-11 from PMDG will be a great buy. I'll recommend you that one.

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I'm a non-voter on this one. (Partly because I always shudder when wilco tacks their name onto feelthere products. Feelthere makes great products, Wilco, not so much 😂 )

But also becasue two of these planes aren't even close to release (with only one set of partially rendered screenshots each), and the only view of the 3rd is an early beta edition. All very bad ways to judge a product =).

I can tell you, the PSS 777 will be tough to beat. Even in beta with it full of "easter eggs," This is one IMPRESSIVE plane with the features they put in. I will definitly leave it up there as comporable to the PMDG 747 (if not better)! 😳

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...