Need your help....all of the sudden my F1-F10 keys don't work for reverse thrust etc etc, my Shift +P for push back stopped working, CTRL .(period) for brakes stopped, and I assume others. Your help is much appreciated. Checked as many things as I could/knew how..out of ideas.
2 Answers
check your control assignment settings.. see if everything is as it should be. if it is, I have no idea what the problem is
😕 Is your keyboard plugged in? If all those key commands just "stopped working", it's not an issue with MSFS probably... Did you begin using a new plane when this happened? Because planes have different command sometimes.
Did you update anything else? Need more info.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain