Slight problem with Saitek X52

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Over the last couple of day's I've had the annoying problem with this wonder joystick. When ever I load the sim the rudder always want's to turn to the left. It's a pain in the.... when I try and taxi. flying is even worse.

I have even had this problem on Windows XP 64bit Version. Yesterday I went back to the 32bit version of windows and still have this problem. I have downloaded the latest drivers from there homepage and the latest SST programming software. I even installed the FS2004 profile that was on there website and still no joy.

Has anyone come across this problem before?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
mrtazzy Trainee

Yeah check out the thumb slider on the throttle. do a calibration and see if one of the sliders or twist action is out.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I've had that problem twice, annoyed the heck out of me, one time it just went away when I took off, lucky it didn't pull to the right during take off or something bad could've happen. Second time it wouldn't go away, so I just unplugged the USB cord and plugged it back in, worked fine.

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

well I tried both of thoes ways but it still wouldent work so I went in and changed the dreadzones, what it happining on mine atleast is simply that the rudder twist is slightly off and so when your taxing it effects it when I changed the deadzones I just made it so that I had to turn it a little more that normal to get it to turn fixed it up just fine for me and hasent been a prob sence

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...