Can anyone please tell me why whatever panel i try to use with a meljet 777, when i try to look out of left side cockpit windows i see interior wall panels and in virtual cockpit(outside view) half the screen is scenery and the other half panel wall.
2 Answers
it doesn;t have a cockpit, but it has apassenger cabin that can be explored with programs such as f1view or active camera.
Thanks to Hinch for the quick reply but.1 How do i fly it without a cockpit and 2.No matter what panel i put into it i get these problems. Sorry if i seem a bit thick. ❓
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain