Area 51 location, dumb question, I know...

I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me the coordinates (whatever it is called, you press Y to do it) to Area 51. I have been wanting to land there very bad. Please, if anyone may know where it is, or if they would please find it, please post the coordinates to Area 51, oterwise known as Groom Lake. 😀

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yes, I looked at that. I could not enter it in to the "curent location" box. When I tried to enter it in, it did not work... Crying or Very sad How do you do this?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Fly northwest out of Vegas, check you long & lat and head for the base.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Wfm_area51_map_en.png

Radar

Thanks for the awesome map. From looking at the map I found that I can make my trip a lot shorter and easier if I fly out of Pahoot airstrip. I decided that If I go Northwest, I would reach Area 51. However, I did not find it. Although my flight path was anything but a strait line, I do believe, from looking at my flight analysis, that I would have flown either around a few miles west or so, or right over it. This has led me to believe that there is no Area 51, or Groom Lake, in FS 2002. If someone knows otherwise, please speak up.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

YAY!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

YAY!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

👍 If you have the time post a few screenshots later.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...