NZFF now officially open!

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

NZFF, New Zealand Flightsim Forums are now officially open!

I built these forums myself, and the general theme of the forums is flight simulation in New Zealand, which I think a few memebers of this website might be interested in.

I am not trying to steal members from here, merley notify you guys that we are now open, and if you are interested, why not come and check us out here ➡ http://s11.invisionfree.com/nzff/

Cheers,
CT

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice looking site - well done Clap 👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You have done a great job there Cheeky. 😀 ❗ 👍 👍 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Nice site, im a member 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I joined, too. I think I can still fly in New Zealand. It's only Australia where I risk getting shot at. ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I joined, too. I think I can still fly in New Zealand. It's only Australia where I risk getting shot at. ROFL

😂 😂 😂 😂

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL

👍

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Although you have to watch out for Taniwha in the rivers, out natives believe in them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taniwha

Unfortunately there has been no proof that there is such thing... 😂

Taken from Wikipedia:

Modern controversy

Beliefs about a taniwha caused some controversy in 2002 when a Maori tribe successfully halted and eventually redirected the redevelopment of part of the country's major highway, SH1, to protect the home of their legendary protector.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Thanks for the nice compliments guys, and thanks for joining up! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Although you have to watch out for Taniwha in the rivers, out natives believe in them:

I'll try not to fly in the rivers. 😂

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Yeah, try not to ditch your OMG 747 in it. 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...