It's looks like it will cost a pretty penny but hey you've seen what it can do and I know this is what I'll be ordering next.
4 Answers
😳 😳 How much?? 😳 😳
This won't be something i'll be able to buy but thanks for the info JVD
😉
i can get it free hehe 😀
through this link:
http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=vegas+6&ext=&op=and&iht=-1
or anyone for FS passengers:
http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=FSpassengers&ext=&op=and&iht=-1 😀 😀 where i got mine for free.
you will need azureus or bitlord which u can get free anyway on google! 😛
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain