Do You Want JetWays?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Do You Want JetWays?

Most of the major airports do have "default" jetways. It all depends on your settings.
I tried different settings with some items turned down (or off) so the jetways would show without taking a major FPS hit.
You can set it to "Ultra High" and get better results but will take more of a FPS hit.
These are my before and after and settings at KSEA.
I have Ultimate Traffic.
Questions, comments?
(complements 🙄 )

Radar

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
BearsdenRed Trainee

it would be nice to run this game at full spec. my PC needs a new CPU now, the XP2000+ is starting to strain on this one, Did in Farcry too..

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

BearsdenRed wrote:

it would be nice to run this game at full spec. my PC needs a new CPU now, the XP2000+ is starting to strain on this one, Did in Farcry too..

I'm doing this with a P-4 1.5 gig, 512mb Rambus and an ATI Radeon Pro 128 DDR. I'll keep this until the next Flight Sim comes out, it runs everything else with this new card.
What's nice is that I have a 22" monitor (CRT) with 20" viewable and am running it at 1600x1200x32 so I have to crop every screen shot I take.

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

One way I find to increase frame rate at a busy airport is not to use shadow for AI traffic, you wont miss/notice shadows and AI traffic will have smoother movement.

Pro Member Trainee
BearsdenRed Trainee

cheers i will try it out later on tonight

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...