jetways at every gate

Pro Member Trainee
HockeyDude2424 Trainee

Can anyone tell me how to get the automated jetways at every gate and not just a few. Thanks

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Right now they are only at certain airports that MS has added.
Later you'll be able to get free and pay downloads.

For now max out the scenery and they'll show.

Radar

can someone tell me an airport (ID) that has jetways?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

can someone tell me an airport (ID) that has jetways?

See if this helps.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/22249/detailed-airports-and-cities-in-deluxe-fsx/

Radar

learning2fly Guest

I would like to know what airports have the working jetways. I have an option to make them attach but none of them work at least they dont at MSP, Den, and Ohara. Which airports do they work in?

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Baltimore-Washington International (KBWI) and Seattle-Tacoma (KSEA)has working jetways. In fact, look for the major international airports. Look for the large and heavy gates. Plus, you'll need an aircraft that requires the use of jetrways.

learning2fly Guest

I see all of the jet ways but none of them attach or detach. I press the ctrl-j away from the gate and it tells me I have to be in a parking spot for that or a fuel truck. When I et into the parking spot at the gate I see it but it will not attach. Any Idea of what is wrong. I have everything maxed out. Drivers are upto date. I have a gforce 5200 256mb Video card Direct X 9.

guest Guest

ur video card aint that good

learning2fly Guest

Which video card would you recomend that does not cost more than my car payment. Not a lot of money to go around this time of year.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

You may find this tutorial from our knowledge section helpful:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/38/how-to-use-jetways-pushback-in-fsx/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...