MASSIVE DOWNLOAD FOR F11 STEALTH FIGHTER PROBLEMS HELP!!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
Mor Trainee

I have got the plane working but i have 3 probs .

1.No Cockpit View
2.No Sound
3.Cant get of the ground

HELP[/list]

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Are you certain you didn't download just a "texture" file, there are many of them out for popular aircraft.
If not:

You may have missed something in installing it, /or it's for 2002,/ or it needs more downloads for errors in the original. I doubt the last.
It sounds as if you missed putting some files where they belong, follow the read-me carefully, one miss-step can ruin it all.
Here are my download and install directions.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/1459/new-to-this-need-help-with-add-ons/

maybe when you couldn't get off of the ground, you didn't set the proper trim for takeoff

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...