Free Naples airport from AVSIM - doesnt work???

Newboy Guest

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded the free Naples Airport Scenery from AVSIM and installed it using the EXE file.

I started FS2004 and tried using the airport. But it doesnt work. FS2004 still uses the default airport which is very basic and plane.

As anyone got it working????

Thanks

Newboy.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

When planning your flight, did you select the airport from your 'add-on scenery' directory or your default list. 😀

😉

Newboy Guest

I always select from the default list.

I have a lot of Seneries installed, many of which are from FlyTampa. I also have World Airports 2, the Amsterdam senery etc.

Newboy

Newboy Guest

I take it no one has installed the free Naples airport?

If anyone has, can someone explain to me how to install it and use it. In case I am not doing the right thing.

Thanks.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

I am not using it myself, but I know of someone who does, and he has shown me pictures of it.. so it SHOULD work, but hey.. dunno

Pro Member Trainee
Gromit Trainee

Newboy wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded the free Naples Airport Scenery from AVSIM and installed it using the EXE file.

I started FS2004 and tried using the airport. But it doesnt work. FS2004 still uses the default airport which is very basic and plane.

As anyone got it working????

Thanks

Newboy.

Do you have a link for the file? I'm not finding it on AVSIM. ❓

Newboy Guest

It is supposed to be

www.napulevola.it

but it does not seem to work at the moment. Maybe you can try later.

I might uninstall and install again and see what happens.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...