Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Free Naples airport from AVSIM - doesnt work???

Newboy Guest

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded the free Naples Airport Scenery from AVSIM and installed it using the EXE file.

I started FS2004 and tried using the airport. But it doesnt work. FS2004 still uses the default airport which is very basic and plane.

As anyone got it working????

Thanks

Newboy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

When planning your flight, did you select the airport from your 'add-on scenery' directory or your default list. Very Happy

Wink

Newboy Guest

I always select from the default list.

I have a lot of Seneries installed, many of which are from FlyTampa. I also have World Airports 2, the Amsterdam senery etc.

Newboy

Newboy Guest

I take it no one has installed the free Naples airport?

If anyone has, can someone explain to me how to install it and use it. In case I am not doing the right thing.

Thanks.

Pro Member Captain
SeanGa Captain

I am not using it myself, but I know of someone who does, and he has shown me pictures of it.. so it SHOULD work, but hey.. dunno

Pro Member Trainee
Gromit Trainee

Newboy wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded the free Naples Airport Scenery from AVSIM and installed it using the EXE file.

I started FS2004 and tried using the airport. But it doesnt work. FS2004 still uses the default airport which is very basic and plane.

As anyone got it working????

Thanks

Newboy.

Do you have a link for the file? I'm not finding it on AVSIM. Question

Newboy Guest

It is supposed to be

www.napulevola.it

but it does not seem to work at the moment. Maybe you can try later.

I might uninstall and install again and see what happens.