Looks interesting
4 Answers
Just as PMDG said they were working on an Airbus series.
Nice to see two companys dueling it out, it will surely be a benefit to us as we'll be seeing some of the best payware planes to date in the upcoming months.
Precisely. I'm glad they are both doing it. My prediction? The PMDG will be marginally better and cost 25% more.
Well I know your biased because of your dislike of PMDG's products, though according to the current 737 the Wilco product will be more expensive with less quality...
Good news 👍
Personally, I prefer Wilco/Feel There to PMDG so this will be the one that i'll go for when it comes out 😉
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain