FSNavigator FMC Decent Problem

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

I can create a flight plan and enter it into the FMC (PMDG 737 900) but i seem to have a problem with the decent.

The flight all goes to plan, cruising at an altitude of 35000ft but i have a real problem meeting the speed and decent contstraints which FSN builds into the plan. I always get a message which says Drag required and then it cancells the auto pilot.

Anyone know where i'm going wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Don't use FS Navigator and get FS Build instead. Wink

Seriously what does FS navigator have to di with the question? For the rest of it I have no clue since I don't have the PMDG 737. 😞

Might want to check out the PMDG forum, lots and lots of useful information there.

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

Don't use FS Navigator and get FS Build instead. Wink

Seriously what does FS navigator have to di with the question? For the rest of it I have no clue since I don't have the PMDG 737. 😞

Might want to check out the PMDG forum, lots and lots of useful information there.

Because I use FSN to plan the route and therefore the descent ............. sorry if that wasn't clear 😕

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...