fsNavigator Export for PMDG FMC

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

I have created a flight plan using FSNav but i cant work out how to export the plan so it will work with my PMDG FMC

I can see the export option but can't work out how to convert it to a .rte file.

Can anyone help??

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

I don't have FSnavigator but I do have FSBuild. There both the same sort of programe.

This is what I do

I build my route using FSBuild, then export it to FS9
Start up FS9
Select my aircraft and select my airport
I goto Flight planner and load my flight but I don't move my aircraft
Start my flight
I then bring up the FMC and start inputting my arrive and depart ICAO and selecting what SID to depart.
When it comes to putting in the legs, this is what I do it might not work for everyone but it works for me.
I open up the Kneeboard and bring up the Navigation Log. This gives you all the legs on your flight plan.

This works for me give it a try and see how it goes

Liono.......

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Thanks Liono, i'll give it a try.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...