When I add aircraft carriers they dont show up

Pro Member Trainee
racerzeke Trainee

they are there on the list of airports on the main screen but when i hit fly now on them they arent there they are invisible. like the plane is sitting on top of water and i can take off of the water but i cant land on it

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

where did you get the download for them from, i would like to give it a try and see how i get on

Pro Member Trainee
racerzeke Trainee

from simviation, it was the total package of carriers...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

There are several carrier packages available at all the major sites. You have to be more specific.

Pro Member Trainee
racerzeke Trainee

the carrier package at simviattion...

now i got the carriers to show up but they are all white with no texture or nothing and i cant land on them

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

racerzeke wrote:

the carrier package at simviattion...

now i got the carriers to show up but they are all white with no texture or nothing and i cant land on them

They are white because you don't have enough ram to render the textures.
You need a minimum of 512mb, and you have less and part of that is being used by your shared video.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
racerzeke Trainee

hmm okay, thanks again 😛 i'll just leave here for a while til i get my comp upgraded

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

racerzeke wrote:

hmm okay, thanks again 😛 i'll just leave here for a while til i get my comp upgraded

Some of your programs that are running in the background use up ram that you can use for the sim.
This program will shut some down and give you a little more "power".

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2948/fsautostart-v11/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...