Themed ATC

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

This is a (not too serious) thought I had about MSFS. Wouldn't it be much more fun if the default ATC could be changed? Examples:

Nasty ATC:

Controller: "Well, you fubared that landing alright. Contact ground on 123.45 if you think you have even the slightest chance of finding the gate"

Evangelical ATC:

Pilot: "Cessna N4567C is unfamiliar with the area. Request directions to the airport."
Controller: "Well, I could tell you, but finding Jesus is much more important than finding the runway"

Apathetic ATC:

Pilot: "Hellhole Tower, Cessna N4567C, to land"
Controller: "Ah, land if you like, see if I care"

Surrealist ATC:

Pilot: "Orbit 1123 is at 23R, ready to go"
Controller: "Orbit 1123, insert wibble stick and take off upside down. Contact departure on 123.45 on sight of first seagull."

Internet Message Board ATC:

Pilot: "Hellhole Tower, Orbit 1123, inbound ILS runway 4R"
Controller: "What kind of a**hole would land on 4R?"
Pilot: "Hellhole Tower, Orbit 1123, you smell of poo"
Controller: "I am going to beat you up!"
All Other Pilots: "This conversation is off-topic"

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

very funny!!! 😂

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Lol 🙂 , What happened there? 😀

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Some more (please feel free to suggest your own):

Your Mother ATC:

Pilot: "Hellhole Tower, Orbit 1123, inbound ILS runway 23L approach"
Controller: "Orbit 1123, Fly straight in, runway 23L, and it's cold here, so be sure to wear a hat and scarf when you get off the plane"

Your Mother ATC (2 - Teenage Mode):

Pilot: "Hellhole Tower, Orbit 1123, inbound ILS runway 23L approach"
Controller: "I'm so sick of you treating this airport like a hotel. You just come and go as you please with no thought for anyone else. You're grounded!"

IKEA ATC:

Pilot: "Hellhole Clearance Delivery, Orbit 1123, IFR to London"
Controller: "Insert wing (a) into pre-cut slot on fuselage (b) and secure with fasteners provided..."

Existential Angst ATC:

Pilot: "Hellhole Tower, Cessna N4567C is 13 miles south, to land"
Controller: "Cessna N4567C, I could let you land, but what would be the point? Nothing is real."

And so on. OK, I'll stop this now 😀

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

That one Surprised , good as well. 👍

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Cheers, OberK!

I dunno, I guess I could run on this theme for ages, but I should probably stop now 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...