touchdown

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

ok this might seem like a weird question but im gunna ask anyway. what noise does your game make when a plane touches down. at the moment i touch down my 747 with no sound. does anyone have the same problems?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I have never noticed it but try this download:

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=ftp&DLID=64721

It adds touchdown sounds for the 2 main landing gear.

😉

Pro Member First Officer

thank you very much, but could i be a pain? can u tell me how to install it so i dont loose my other sounds. sorry but my computer will not open the read-me files for anything.

thank you very much

Pro Member Trainee
chlorinekid Trainee

you should be able to open the readme files wih notepad / wordpad... if it asks you to select a program to use to open them select either from the list that pops up. are they just .txt files? they should be.

Pro Member First Officer

no tis just in a certain file which my computer will not open. i cant choose the programme to open it with

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

There is a wav File in it,which is the add-on sound.

The instrunctions are simple and clear ➡

Just place this sound file in your fs2004 main sound folder!!!!****not the aircraft sound folder!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Couldn't be simpler 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...