31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Sometimes
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 16

Pro Member Trainee
chlorinekid Trainee

Does anyone regularly read / subscribe to any aircraft magazines? If so, which ones??

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

I do, "Avion revue" or "Flug revue", Spanish magazine, really good magazione. Thats why i´ve been purchasing since 2000.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

I get the RAF official magazine sometimes when I see it. But most of the time no as most shops don't stock it. I do have a bit of a life.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I subscribe to Airliner world - have done for ages, and I buy Airports of the World. 😉

Both excellent mags, i'd highly recommend them. ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

I do, "Avion revue" or "Flug revue", Spanish magazine, really good magazione. Thats why i´ve been purchasing since 2000.

I read Avion Revue too 😉

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

I read "Flying", "AOPA Flight Training", and "AOPA Pilot"

Pro Member Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

I read Avion Revue too 😉

Yes in deed it is a good magazine. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I subscribe to:

AOPA Pilot
Flying
Plane and Pilot
IFR
Aviation Safety
Pilot Journal
🙂

Pro Member Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

I subscribe to:

AOPA Pilot
Flying
Plane and Pilot
IFR
Aviation Safety
Pilot Journal
🙂

I am a reader of "Flying" and "Plane and Pilot" as well.
🙂

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

New Zealand Aviation, and Australian Aviation, occasionally Pacific Wings. Many of the mags people here get are avaliable in NZ but are highly priced due to the airmail costs. Twisted Evil

Pro Member Trainee
chlorinekid Trainee

wow there's quite a few then! hehe does anyone know of any flight sim mags on sale in the UK? ive seen some foreign ones but i'll need a subcription to get at them! its not like i can just buy the one to see what they;re like...

Pro Member Chief Captain

In the UK, the only sim mag that I know of is PCpilot. It's quite expensive, largely because of the cover CD. On which are freeware that can be easily downloaded off the net. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
chlorinekid Trainee

mmm i'll have to look out for that one, thanks pilotwannabe 🙂 🙂 🙂

i guess its somewhat easier having the freeware all packaged up in the cover cd but if they're gonna raise the price of the mag because of it....

still, one to have a look for i think. how much are we talking? 5-6 quid?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah, I think its about £4.99. I don't suppose its too bad...they put all the best freeware on the CD and they usually include flights that you can carry out and reviews etc. I believe its bi-monthly. From WHsmith. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
chlorinekid Trainee

thanks for the info pal 🙂 i'll be hunting for that tomorrow during my dinner hour...

😛 😛 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain

Until your dinner hour comes....

http://www.pcpilot.net/

😉

Pro Member Trainee
chlorinekid Trainee

sweeet 🙂 cheers pal

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

I am subscribed to Flying and i also read airliner
😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...