Hi there.
which one of these is better for addon airport scenery like gates and vehicles.
thanks
2 Answers
the gates on some airports are default!
just move the scenery slider all the way to the right.
seadogs wrote:
Hi there.
which one of these is better for addon airport scenery like gates and vehicles.
thanks
While Ultimate traffic makes some chages and sets up gate and parking assignments for the various airlines, it doesn't do much for scenery.
Since I don't have airports 2, I can't say how good it is, but according to its advertising, it does add scenery to the airports it covers.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer
Chief Captain