Aicraft.cfg

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Hi guys,
I need some help.In this one folder(of a Jayhawk HH-60)I can't open the Aircraft.CFG file to read the contents.All it'll do is start up fs9,and then say something like"file unfindable".Thanks in advance.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
TimTim Guest

Is the aircraft.cfg in the folder at all??

If it is and you don't know how to open it just right click, press open, press choose program from a list and choose Notepad (but make sure you have the "Always take this action for file types like this" checkbox unchecked

Is that what you want, or did I read the question wrong??

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Great,thanks!I was just wondering what prgram to use to open it.Thanks 😀

TimTim Guest

hms_endeavour wrote:

Great,thanks!I was just wondering what prgram to use to open it.Thanks 😀

No problem. You can also use Microsoft Word or Wordpad or any program that opens .txt files but I think notepad is the best, it keeps it simple!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...