X52 Flight control system

marok Guest

Hey everyone I was just wondering where would you all reccomend me getting my X52 flight controll system at? I was thinking I would get it off amazon.com I have had good luck there lol, but any other suggestions? and hurry up with the suggestions I want to place the order 😉

thanks
Brian

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Where abouts are you marok ? and how much are they on amazon ?

marok Guest

hey just so everyone knows my name is brian lol. I am in oregon central oregon and they are like 95 dollars on amazon, I think thats where I am getting it because they have them brand new for 95 bucks plus you can buy insurance for a year for 10 bucks so I am off to make a order lol.

Brian

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...