Saitek X52 Flight Control System

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

I've just been looking at and reading about this system. It looks awesome, but I know that performance and quality can't be judged on looks. I've been using the Saitek Cyborg Evo for awhile now, and even though I've no complaints, I was wondering if anyone is/has used the X52 ??? and does it perform as good as it looks.
Another reason I am asking, is because the regular price of the X52 is $129.95, but special sale price of reconditioned systems is $69.95 = £40
what do you think for this joystick and throttle ??? I've been looking here.

http://store.yahoo.com/saitekusa/x52flcosyre.html

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

For my comments on the Saitek X-52 read my post here.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11372/comparison-three-joystics/

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

The X52 is even BETTER than it looks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Buy it NOW!!!!! One of my best investments so far of many for FS9.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

BUY IT NOW

It is a awsome joystick and it make your sim experience that more enjoyable

BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW

No pressure 😀 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Tanart Trainee

I agree with the last post. Buy It Now.I use the Saitek x52 and it is awsome.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...