A handy little (freeware) tool

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

I've had this installed and running for a couple of days now, thought I'd share it for anyone interested.

[quote]
FreeRAM 4.0
Now it includes system cache tuning!
BySoft FreeRAM 4.0 (95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP) - FREEWARE

FreeRAM is a program that frees up ram manually or automatically. It shows current memory status , memory load and CPU usage graphically.
FreeRAM is 32-bit freeware program that reclaims RAM from the operating system and applications, this decreases load time and improves application. [unquote]

You can find it here............
http://www.majorgeeks.com/BySoft_FreeRAM_d323.html

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Good find, thanks - It should prove very useful to some people for FS9 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Good find. I'm testing it now. I hope it works better than the other memory-saving programs I've tried.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Thanks Wing-man....good find 😉

😀 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Great tool!, thanks for leting us now... 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...