Question on fs passengers

Hey every1, wats best to buy, the game or just the code to unlock it? and once i bought it it wil work at any airports then?

i just downloaded the demo version and its cooooool 😀

Answers 44 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Its a great addon and if you buy it, you won't be sorry!

And yes, it works at all airports 😉

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Since you've dowloaded the demo you may as well just buy the unlock code rather than ordering the CD.

The demo is the full version

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Go for it(code). 👍 😉

why pay for it? just search for 'serials' on google and click the first one then type 'FSpassengers' in the crack search bar and you will get a release code for free. Worked for me, saves £20 😛

(works with anything)

here is the site

http://www.serials.ws/

type 'FSpassengers' then click on (FSpassengers WORKABLE THIS TIME) and its as easy as that! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

...and fill your system with spams....

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

why pay for it? just search for 'serials' on google and click the first one then type 'FSpassengers' in the crack search bar and you will get a release code for free. Worked for me, saves £20 😛

(works with anything)

Can anyone say, "thief"?

Why would software developers bother to produce products like FS Passengers if Censored wits just stole the product every time?

I have only one wish. That folks do to your property, what you do to the property of others.

then download tune up utilities also with a serial code, cleans up everything on your computer as well as having the latest anti-virus software free of charge. My comp runs like a dream no spyware, adware or viruses Twisted Evil

80% of the people i know get everything free on their computer. my moto 'why pay for it if u dont have to' ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain

Can't even spell motto, can you? Thieves belong in jail.

Why work for a living, if you can pan-handle on the street corner?

Some day someone is going to catch you stealing from them and do something about it. Hope you like that 300 pound gorilla you'll share a cell with. Twisted Evil

well im only 15 and have no job obviously and asking my mother for these things was too expensive, so i had to find alternatives. if i had the money i would prefer to pay for them but i dont so i get them free.

Pro Member Chief Captain

That still makes you a thief. If you were starving and stole food, I might be less harsh, but stealing to enhance your entertainment won't get any sympathy from me.

Pro Member Trainee
HelpsJ Trainee

CrashGordon wrote:

well said CrashGordon... im only 14 and i just accept that u cant afford everything

oh well you pay for it when the serial codes are at your mercy, doesnt bother me 😂

HelpsJ wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

well said CrashGordon... im only 14 and i just accept that u cant afford everything

so therefore find a serial number for it 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I think its clear since years that we can find cracks and broken programs on net.Its also clear that its illegal.

I also think that the first poster has already been given the answer he was asking for.

Dont you think that its better to stop it here cause I'm getting bored for another un-ended conversation about piracy. ❓

broken programs 😂

fully functional working programs like FSpassengers its great to fly with it, now at c3 in 4weeks. 😎

Thanks 😀 for posting guys and i will BUY it, there is no way i will get the code off that website, anyways its WORTH THE MONEY 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

HelpsJ wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

so therefore find a serial number for it 😀

It is bad enough when people commit illegal acts. It is worse when they encourage others to behave illegally, as well.

I wonder what the parents of kids who think this way would do if they foiund out.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

oh well you pay for it when the serial codes are at your mercy, doesnt bother me 😂

you bother me!

I can't beleive you have the nerve to say what you have! it's also not surprising that you are a guest user in this forum!

TimTim Guest

Anonymous wrote:

(works with anything)

Silly, silly person you are. Do you know the mods on this forum can see your IP?? I am a mod on a different forum (not about aviation at all however) and it is running phpBB2 and you can see users IP address, being a guest does not disguise you. IP's can be tracked, depending where you live, it can be tracked down sometimes to your name and address. If normal people can't do it, the police can. This is a very decent forum, so don't wreck FlyAway's forum with putting in junk links and suggesting that you steal a fully-featured add-on from FSpassengers

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

well im only 15 and have no job obviously and asking my mother for these things was too expensive, so i had to find alternatives. if i had the money i would prefer to pay for them but i dont so i get them free.

Well....child...... lets hope when / if you do ever get a job someone decides not to pay you for your time.

Maybe then you'll get the point.

bubblydevil Guest

Hey guys...just think how much has this guy put into making this software...he is just an individual ...not a multi millionere company...Would you guys like to work for no money...if so then go ahead and steal...thats all i gonna say here

guest1223343 Guest

wat do u type for username

it doesnt work if u use the code cheat thing in the middle of using it it will say wrong authorization code please purchase product.

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

How can you do that?

Well said
CrashGordon

How would you feel if you worked so hard at a job to get to the highest level and then you aren't payed?

I hope you get caught by the police.
I hope they lock you up and throw the key away.
And I hope that no one would ever think of "stealing" in that way.

I don't mean to be that harsh, but I see it as unfair, and as a thing which should never be mentioned ever again. Anywhere.

PERIOD .

Anyway - the answer to the question is to buy the code.

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

I'm with "General Chang" on this point

Pro Member Trainee
wscott52 Trainee

Anonymous wrote:

You'll go far in life with that attitude. You already have the basic attitude of a sociopath down pat: What's right is what's best for me. Prisons are full of people just like you. You'll fit right in.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Nice thread bump of an old post to support piracy.

Delete PLEASE someone.

Last edited by Solotwo on Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

HelpsJ wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

ive waited over a year for fspax. its my 12th b-day soon (8days) and she said she would get it for me...! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

The theiving guest said:

Think about it. If the developers are selling the code but you can get it off a website for free do you not see how this is probably illegal? Are you so obtuse as to actually believe that what you are doing is right?
If you can't afford something then you just simply don't buy it. I believe you are using your age as an excuse not to get off your ass and get a job. Most of us probably had a paper round at the age of 15.
At least when we all load up FSPax we can all have the satisfaction of knowing that we purchased our code legitimately.

BashDaBish Guest

solotwo - why have you bumped this thread? It was nicely hidden away and a quick email to admin could of acheived your goal to get it removed.

Now its right back there for discussion again.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

BashDaBish wrote:

solotwo - why have you bumped this thread? It was nicely hidden away and a quick email to admin could of acheived your goal to get it removed.

Now its right back there for discussion again.

Exactly. Pointless and argumentative.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I didn't bump the damn thread you idiot, a post was deleted that I responded too. Learn to read and interpret.

BashDaBish Guest

Solotwo wrote:

Nice thread bump of an old post to support piracy.

Delete PLEASE someone.

Gives the impression you actually bumped it.

My response was polite and simply pointed out how to get a thread deleted without bumping. It was advice. Clearly both myself and 99jolegg mis-understood and for that I apologise.

Therefore, don't insult me. Every time I visit this forum at the moment I seem to get insulted or flamed. I don't deserve comments like these. I am always polite and constructive and one day you may actually appreciate this.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

I didn't bump the damn thread you idiot, a post was deleted that I responded too. Learn to read and interpret.

Penalty:
illegal use of language to insult another member
offsides
roughing the writer
Five yards 😂

Come on, let's be nicer to each other. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

It's really a good program, very humbling for me. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

Penalty:
illegal use of language to insult another member
offsides
roughing the writer
Five yards 😂

Come on, let's be nicer to each other. 🙂

🙂) 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

BashDaBish wrote:

My response was polite and simply pointed out how to get a thread deleted without bumping. It was advice. Clearly both myself and 99jolegg mis-understood and for that I apologise.

Therefore, don't insult me. Every time I visit this forum at the moment I seem to get insulted or flamed. I don't deserve comments like these. I am always polite and constructive and one day you may actually appreciate this.

This thread was falling anyways until YOU bumped it again to try and boss a member around.

Use your head next time.

ARD_DC Guest

Solotwo wrote:

BashDaBish wrote:

This thread was falling anyways until YOU bumped it again to try and boss a member around.

Use your head next time.

I don't suppose it is any use trying to point out that that last line of yours is extremely ironic, is it?

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, but please keep it a nice place for other visitors.
I resent the implication that being a registered member makes you 'more' or 'better' than guests, by the way. You don't do the forum any favours with that.
I trust this is not the general opinion on this forum though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I don't enjoy when guests that I don't know come in here assuming something that isn't true and trying to boss me around.

Know the facts before you post something like that or just don't post, simple as that.

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Chill Gentlemen

Munkeh Guest

I love this thread 😂

Solotwo wrote:

lol!!! made me laugh that did! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This thread no longer serves a purpose.

Locked!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...