Hi every1,I just joined up today...This is my first go at flight simming,so ,guess i'll crash and burn a few times b4 i manage a landing. 😳 .looks gr8 tho,as does the site,the downloads section looks way cool 😎 stay well all,and...CHOCKS AWAY!!!... 😂
3 Answers
👍 Nice to welcome you aboard milfhunteruk
If there is anything that we can help you with please don't hesitate to ask.
Enjoy!

milfhunter.......odd, like the website??? WHoa! 😎 😎
Welcome aboard, 🍻 if you are not having fun yet, you will be soon.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
First Officer