hey guys,
Can anybody send or find me and mayday call from a plane and the atc controller's answers that I can listen to or download?I need it for a vid and I couldn't find any.
8 Answers
And this. Poor guy is really in a panic.
Nice,I might use the second one,rm,the first is cool but it's more of an alarm.I need a pilot/atc emergency dialog.Post more links if you find some,guys! 😀 thanks.
man, that guy sounds really really panicky!
Madbrit, that is amazing!

Interesting sites Madbrit - especially the first one.
🍻
Interesting sites!I'll use the first one though for the vid though.I just need a audio dialog between atc and pilot of a small private plane. 😉 Thanks
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight?Fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight: tune NAV1, intercept correctly, use APPR, fix capture…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer