engines off?

guest Guest

Hey, its F_E_M, i'm on a diff. PC so i dont wanna log in. Anyone know if there's a way to modify FS04 so that you always start a flight with your engines off???

Thanks!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Hi,
Start a flight in any plane. Park where you want, shut down all systems, radois, lights, battery, and alternator - or whatever. Save your flight! Now next time you start the sim, choose that flight, and you will be in a dark cockpit.
Or,
Correct me if I'm wrong (and I know you will ) but can't you shut down the engines with "Ctrl+Shift+F1".

Radar

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

There's a much easier method than saving a new flight. You can find a patch on AVSIM's library that gives you a "cold cockpit" when you start up the simulator, as well as changing the default VC displays (a convinient feature as well). It's listed as the first search result under "flight simulator 2004 utilities" if you look for "cold cockpit."

here's the direct download link: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=34140[/url]

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...